Lt Col Vishal SHARMA
Lt Col Vishal SHARMA
Alumni of NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY..volunteered to serve with gorkhas , had the honour to serve as instr in commando wing, , instr at the black cat, national security guard, posted in monuc with the un, served in siachen , manipur and j&k.joint director in army group insuarance in army hq.adventure enthusiasts, sports lover, marathoner, diver, horse rider, boxer, skier, apiculturists, permaculture , uac, krav maga,rafter, cliff diving, parajump,
CEO Ultimate survival campsite where we teach survival skills.camping in lap of nature.outdoor training, be mil fit, fieldcraft, campcraft first aid, disaster management, anti hijacking, counter terrorism , vip security . served with the red berrets
fear is temporary regret is for ever
in neplese it is called KAFAR BHANDA MARNU RAMRO
better to die than to be a coward
want to give back to the society and the next generation to make them mentally and physically tough
ALUMNI OF INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, LUCKNOW
- Training & operational experience of over 24 yrs of active combat – Teneted Instructional & Command appointments in Commando Wing as an Instructor, where commandos of Indian Army are trained as Ghataks, Also trained the Black cap commanados in National Security Guards.
- Trained and administered 600 commandos on the nuances of anti hijacking, counter terrorist operations from friendly foreign countries like Philippines, Srilanka, Nepal & Bhutan
- Successfully directed operations of 700 UN troops from 8 countries, as part of United Nations contingent in Congo, ensured restoration of peace & security over 500 km².
- During annual validation exercise, mobilized 1000 persons, 250+ vehicles & equipment, 500 tons of ammunition, deployed them over 100 km2, engaged 500+ targets, increased operational efficiency by 15%.
- Formulated 40+ SOPs to eliminate bottlenecks in operations, reduced mobilization time by 25%, improved operational efficiency by 25%, zero untoward incidents.
- Saved 1700 lives, reduced losses by approximately 50% during Flood Relief operations in 10 districts of Gujarat by proactive coordination, civil military liaison, and resource optimization.
- Revitalized 25% improvement in security cover and risk mitigation by adherence to SOPs, access control and work place safety, Security Policies, resulting in sealtight assets security & data loss prevention.
- Managed end to end procurement of 10 projects worth approximately INR 100M, starting from feasibility studies, preparation of RFP, conduct of trials, commercial negotiations & finalization of contracts.
- Represented Army in 50 civic & community functions. CSR initiation to empower local population through vocational training & soft skills in J&K, Manipur & United Nations.
- Attended regularly the Army Group Insurance Board of management & Board of Governors meetings where the important policy decisions are analyzed. The top financial experts in the country are the members of the Investments Advisory Committee, which renders valuable advice on Investment related aspects to the Army.