The perfect getaway for you, your friends and family!
Come to beautiful rural hamlet to get a full body detox. You can get your fix of clean air, give your lungs a clean scrub, stock up on home grown fresh produce, and cooked in the metallic with wood fire which flushes out all the mental toxins. It really takes a village to see India in its characteristic colors. You can reconnect to the roots and enjoy the tranquility and cultural refreshment offered by traditional rural environments.
DOGH(Jajjwar)- A small heritage village in the panoramic kangra valley in Himachal. It has mud plastered walls and slate roofed houses. The place also offers great angling opportunities in river Beas nearby and a panoramic view of snow capped majestic Dhauladhars. The village is known for its cottage industry.
Rural home stay includes seasonal food bursting local flavours, leisurely walks and interaction with the villagers.
Highlights of The Homestay
- Visit to village God GUGA
- Trekking along the river Beas
- Visit to the Pandva Temple
- Visit to the fields for plucking of organic foods
- Fetching water from the wells
- Enjoying the serene and pure environment of rural hamlet in the lap of Himalayas.
- Ideal for Yoga, Meditation and relaxation
- Learning Pisciculture, Bee keeping, cattle rearing and Horticulture
- Authentic home stay experience with home made Himachli pahadi meals
TentsEnjoy the view of a million stars and the thrill of camping out in our tents.
Bed : 2 camp cots
Amenities : Table & chair; Dry pit western & Indian style toilets
Food : Indian Pahadi style (local cuisine)
Alpine tents Rs. 1200 per day ( per person )
Dome tents Rs. 1000 per day ( per person )
Pup tents Rs. 700 per day ( per person )